Friday, March 11, 2011

Tattoo Convention!

So recently I went to meet my sister at a tattoo place to help her look at the sketch the artist had prepared for her. Every year this particular shop holds a tattoo and horror convention downtown. There is a tent full of artists tattooing all weekend and vendors selling monster merchandise everywhere! They also invite old horror film stars to do autographs and photos. Anyways, I love monster stuff.  I love incorporating it into the stuff that I make. So I asked the guys about renting a booth for this years convention and selling my stuff! A couple summers ago my friends and I had a "craft day" every week where we got together and made things. We did a few craft shows that year and it was so much fun! (Even if it was in elementary school gymnasiums filled with booth after booth of knitted water bottle holders and sports fabric throw pillows). I'm hoping that this crowd will understand my merchandise better and I can dress however I want to without worrying about scaring away all of the customers!


The show starts on May 13th so we've got two months to prepare!

No comments:

Post a Comment