Sunday, September 18, 2011

hey, i'm still here

I created a domain name today! http://www.oliviafrankenstein.com. Right now its just a link to my etsy shop, but I'm slowly but surely trying to build this "business" thing up. I'm thinking about getting the internet soon too...thats one of the main reasons i haven't updated in a while. Soooo I've got my line in a shop now! The shop is called "Boa" and its on Charlotte Avenue in West Nashville. I love everything in there soooo much that its difficult for me to not spend all of the money I make in there. Sam sell's all different kinds of monster/horror-themed items, as well as vintage dresses, band shirts, boots, local artist stuff, wallets...everything. She makes clothes too, and I can't believe how fairly priced everything is. That's another reason why its so easy to spend money in there. I can't believe I don't have a picture of the store front. I'll take one next time I go see her. It...is...cute.


i finished this wallet today! i've been working on the whole idea for a while. i got the monster image out of an old halloween activity book that i got out of a free book box once. it reminds me of tim burton. i love using old vintage halloween stuff. i have a few more designs that i've printed, but i haven't sewn together yet. that's all i guess.

No comments:

Post a Comment